READ THE TERMS OF SERVICE FOR YOUR OWN SECURITY!

Remember to check the "Online games" page to see many great online games!

I am currently creating "Table of Contents" for various games, however, they do not contain much information yet.

About Me

My photo
Salutations. I am the excessively sexy, young, charismatic and enigmatic, unique, KamiNoBeniMizu. I am as genderless as the wind and as mysterious as a tomato. My goal is to bring entertainment to you, internet dwellers. Whether it is music, games or animations, I'll do my best to make them available to you! Well... not really available cause I'll get sued but... Whatever! I'll talk about them! There, I explained like a gentleman what is my goal. I hope my sense of humour won't scare you... Visit "KamiNoBeniMizuNews!" for more information regarding my blogs.

TRANSLATE!

08 August 2013

MapleStory Mesos making & saving!

OK! Want to know how to earn Mesos!? Want to know how to spend less!? Look no further! Don't look away! Look just right here!

First! The necessary characters!

Angelic Buster:She doesn't need MP potions and she can quickly dispatch enemies

Kanna:She doesn't need MP potions and has a skill that allows her to heal 5% of HP every time she kills an enemy

Kaiser:His normal attack is pretty strong and he can heal 5% of HP & MP every 4 seconds

Demon Slayer:Doesn't need MP; has a skill that heals 50% of HP (5 seconds cooldown)

Demon Avenger:Doesn't need MP; HP potions have more effect on him; can heal completely when releasing his overload

Battle Mage:Heals up to 5% of the damage he does (he heals FAST!)

Dark Knight:Can heal ridiculously fast when attacking.

Paladin:Has a skill at 3rd job that allows him to heal 40% of HP. Plus their defense is huge!

These characters can cut the Mesos spending by 10% on potions alone! Make them alchemists and you'll spend even LESS!

Try to hunt major bosses with high level players and loot the potions! Most of the time, I sell Sunset/Sunrise Dews to NPCs. The Sunset Dews sells for 5,100 the piece!

You can also do Party Quests that are level 70-100. The bosses inside usually drop Reindeer Milk, Sunrise Dew, Sunset Dew, Elixirs, and Power Elixirs. ALL! TRADEABLE!

You can gather Waru and turn them into Monster Life coins by talking to Clara. Then buy potions from Jimmy-Jack!

Buy Reindeer Milk, Sunset Dews, and Sunrise Dews from Azwan. Depending on your job, you could even sell them for a total of 100k. Do this for 10 days and you'll get 1m!

THAT'S how you save Mesos on potions!

Want to save Mesos on equips?
Craft them yourself! If you can, be your fusioning partner if you don't trust people! If you want to know how to gather items to turn them into crystals, read the tip section!

I'll post more ways of saving and making when I find more!

No comments:

Post a Comment