READ THE TERMS OF SERVICE FOR YOUR OWN SECURITY!

Remember to check the "Online games" page to see many great online games!

I am currently creating "Table of Contents" for various games, however, they do not contain much information yet.

About Me

My photo
Salutations. I am the excessively sexy, young, charismatic and enigmatic, unique, KamiNoBeniMizu. I am as genderless as the wind and as mysterious as a tomato. My goal is to bring entertainment to you, internet dwellers. Whether it is music, games or animations, I'll do my best to make them available to you! Well... not really available cause I'll get sued but... Whatever! I'll talk about them! There, I explained like a gentleman what is my goal. I hope my sense of humour won't scare you... Visit "KamiNoBeniMizuNews!" for more information regarding my blogs.

TRANSLATE!

07 August 2013

Continent of the Ninth Tips

Sometimes, you'll encounter chests with a dark aura around them. Open them to find good loots!

If you clear a stage with a rank of Excellent you'll get a bead marked with an "E". I assume you'll get better rewards from it. I wonder what happens if you clear a stage with a Perfect score...

Silver Chunks, Magic Enhance Stones, Inferior Armor Enhancers, and D grade materials are easily found in the first continent.

C grade materials are easily found on the second continent.

DO NOT leave the first continent before getting your profession to level 20, or else you'll just be loaded with C grade materials when you go to the second continent, unless you buy D grade materials (NOT recommended).

Elemental damages received from Elemental Gems are completely nullified in PvP. I'm not sure if intrusion counts as PvP.

To enter in a hidden stage, you need a map. To get the map, you need to collect 3 pieces and exchange them with an Adventure Agent. Same thing applies for hell mode stages. You get map pieces and hell pieces from beads (Master).

The point of Hidden stages is to acquire tons of gold and easily get items above Old rank. If you manage to protect the Gnomes that are getting a beating, they'll open special chests for you.

Metalworkers, Tailors, and Woodworkers can craft guild furnitures. Guild furnitures gives buffs if they're placed in the guild house.

No comments:

Post a Comment