READ THE TERMS OF SERVICE FOR YOUR OWN SECURITY!

Remember to check the "Online games" page to see many great online games!

I am currently creating "Table of Contents" for various games, however, they do not contain much information yet.

About Me

My photo
Salutations. I am the excessively sexy, young, charismatic and enigmatic, unique, KamiNoBeniMizu. I am as genderless as the wind and as mysterious as a tomato. My goal is to bring entertainment to you, internet dwellers. Whether it is music, games or animations, I'll do my best to make them available to you! Well... not really available cause I'll get sued but... Whatever! I'll talk about them! There, I explained like a gentleman what is my goal. I hope my sense of humour won't scare you... Visit "KamiNoBeniMizuNews!" for more information regarding my blogs.

TRANSLATE!

18 August 2013

Continent of the Ninth Reaperess

The Reaperess has good mobility, area of effect, and attack speed. What do you get with all of them!? A killing machine (nothing compared to a Shadow though). She can make enemies bleed, only to kill them afterward.

Skills

Action
 Hell Scythe Burst
Hell Breach
Scythe Hook
The Reaping
Velvet Crasher
Hellbound
Bladed Wing
Dismembering Slash
Venom Strike
Blood Orb
Empower
Death Charge
Soul Pairing
Death Tide
Bone Shatter
Jagged Wound
Soul Storm

Command
 Ground Burst
Spin Smash
Vera Crasher
Death Vortex
Rushing Bite
Double Rushing Bite
Grim Crash
Reaping Lunge
Viper Landing
Condemning Assault
Reaping Lunge Assault
Blade Cyclone
Death Scythe

Passive
 Demonic Fairy
Death Squeeze
Heart of Cerberus
Hell Spirit
Attack Mastery 1
Attack Mastery 2
Attack Mastery 3
Zephyr
Max HP Increase
Max MP Increase
Critical Increase

No comments:

Post a Comment